Saturday, May 22, 2010

Exhausted!


The Art Star Craft Bazaar was terrific - my sales were great, the weather was beautiful (if a bit windy the first day), and it was so much fun to see friends and meet customers. I met a number of people who told me that they had bought from me in the past, and it was very gratifying to know that my jewelry is thought of as distinctive and memorable by many people. One woman even saw my Corsico Rings on my table and told me that her husband proposed to her with the very same ring last year at Art Star! I'm still completely wiped out from the experience, though - two full days out in the elements, long days of travelling, and no breaks after returning home.


Next up, working on wholesale orders and getting ready for Bele Chere 2010 in Asheville, NC. Details of that to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment